We are searching for an innovative Technical Project Manager to join our organization. As a Technical Project Manager, you would oversee Sovereign Nature Initiative's projects from inception to completion and be responsible for controlling the project life cycle – planning, organizing, executing, and monitoring it, while ensuring these projects are on time, on budget, and within scope. You will be helping to set clear timelines, establish goals, manage expectations, and troubleshoot as needed, ensuring valuable and timely deliverables. In a daily routine, you will be dealing with internal and external stakeholders from diverse backgrounds, and you have to traverse and maintain an excellent conversation level and attitude.
Technical Project Manager Responsibilities
- Develop project specifications and project plan baselines, including scope, key activities, deliverables, resource requirements, milestones, risks, indicators, and deadlines.
- Drive project execution, track delivery, expect, monitor, and control change, own change management, proactively seek and resolve blockers.
- Ensure every stakeholder is informed, has clear goals, and works collaboratively and in partnership with clients and other stakeholders to achieve planned outcomes.
- Contribute to the provision of documentation for new or improved processes, products, and services and ensure that good practices are going throughout the organization.
- Support business development by providing customer and project information.
- Guide teams to create deliverables that connect to the company goals
- Create, own, prioritize, and refine different project backlogs.
- Manage and control communication plans.
- Promote collaboration and engagement.